Personalised Bollinger La Grande Annee Magnum Vintage Champagne 150cl

Engraved Magnum of Bollinger La Grande Annee Vintage Champagne, Quality Champagne Gift, Message Engraved onto Champagne Bottle, Personalised with your own words. Champagne Vintage may differ from that shown in example image.

Personalised and delivered next day!

*The images shown are representative, the design, year of vintage or engraving may differ slightly from the final product. Please contact us if you require specific information regarding the product.

Engrave Drinks is not affiliated, connected or associated in any way (whether as an authorised supplier or distributor or otherwise) with any of the manufacturers or producers of the goods or brands of goods that are offered for sale on the website.

Your textChoose a font & type your message:

Add icons to your message >X Only use our licensed icons above, custom icons or emojis will be rejected.

Colour optionsChoose a text colour:

Size optionsIncrease the text size from £0.99:

Add image engravingEngrave an image file £19.99:

Add gift wraps & boxesChoose a gift wrap or box from £4.99:

Check your personalisation is correct: Your engraving cannot be changed after ordering

Edit text
Continue Personalisation
+ -
Show preview

A personalised magnum size bottle of Bollinger reliably makes for a hugely prestigious gift and this particular bottle of the famous producer’s ’La Grande Annee’, is sure to be especially well-received. With the help of our special laser-engraving service, you will be able to turn your bottle into a keepsake that will be prized long after the contents of the bottle have been finished with! The Personalised Bollinger La Grande Annee Vintage Magnum holds 150cl of Champagne which is equal to 2 Standard Bottles.

Champagne Vintage may differ from that shown in example image.

This famous champagne house was established in 1829, and the company remains family-owned even now. Their ’La Grand Annee’ champagnes are produced from the best vintages; 95% of the fruits which go into them come from Grand Cru sites, with the remaining 5% being drawn from Premier Crus. They are fermented in oak barrels, and are dominated by Pinot Noir, and thus tend to age more gracefully. They are sure to be a welcome addition to just about any wine collection and even more so with the help of a custom engraving!

Tasting Notes

The nose promises a tremendous variety of ripe flavours, with apple, hazelnut and quince notes being particularly prominent. The oak fermentation grants the palate a rounded, creamy texture, while the finish is long, and offers a hint of honey.

** Please note the Champagne Vintage may differ from that shown in example image and specific tasting notes may change per vintage - please contact us if your require details of the current vintage

More Information
Bottle Size150cl

Next delivery - £5.99

*Available on selected items

Order before 3pm, estimated next day for the majority of orders. Excludes bank holidays and weekends.

5 days - £3.99

Estimated within 5 days for the majority of orders. Excludes bank holidays and weekends.



All delivery options use a tracked and signed for service.

Non UK delivery

Sorry no current shipping methods for outside of the UK.


*COVID 19 Please note our delivery partners are working exceptionally hard to provide the best service possible during these times. We do anticipate some delays as a natural consequence resulting from the increase of parcels and online orders and we're doing everything we can to keep this to a minimum. 

Challenge 25 policy

You may be asked to verify your age, and or the recipients during the order or delivery process. Please be ready to show acceptable forms of identification for proof of age. The identification must show a photograph, date of birth and either a holographic mark or ultraviolet feature. Such as a driving license, passport, military ID card, national identity card or a proof of age card with the PASS hologram.

Leaving a review? Write some helpful notes about the engraving and service you received.

Write a review
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Personalised Bollinger La Grande Annee Magnum Vintage Champagne 150cl
Your Rating
More from Bollinger
You must be over 18 to purchase alcohol. You may be asked to confirm your age at multiple stages including delivery. For more information see our Terms & Conditions. Enjoy responsibly. For information visit EngraveGifts Limited ©2020 All rights reserved